- Shikshashastri First Online Admission Form 2020
- Shiksha-Shastri First Year Admission Counselling Order 2020-21
- Shiksha-Shastri First Year Admission Counselling Notice 2020-21
- Shiksha-Shastri First Year Admission Counselling regarding Documents
- Shiksha-Shastri First Year Admission online Counselling शपथपत्र
- Shiksha-Shastri First Year Admission Counselling documents Submission Link
- Certificate of the last examination passed (Provisional Certificate in the absence of regular one),alongwith marksheets.
- Certificate in support of date of birth (Certificate of Secondary or equivalent examination in which the date of birth is mentioned).
- Character Certificate from the Head of the educational institution last attended.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Migration Certificate for Acharya and Shiksha- Shastri.
- Mark Sheets of the previous examinations passed.
- Certificate of Games & Sports and other extracurricular activities.
- In case of a physically Handicapped / Blind candidate a Certificate from the Chief Medical Officer of a Civil Hospital.
- In case of children /widows of Armed Forces personnel disabled / deceased – a Certificate from Secretary, Soldiers /Sailors / Air Men’s Board. Employer’s Certificate, if the candidate is in service.
- Medical Fitness certificate from a Gazetted Medical Officer or R. M. P. (for seeking admission in Shiksha Shastri and Shiksha - Acharya courses).
- The originals of the Certificates and documents have to be produced at the time of interview for scrutiny and verifications.
- Incomplete, incorrect and late applications shall not be considered for admission.
- Migration certificates should be submitted at the time of admission. In special circumstances, the Principal may grant permission to submit the migration Certificate latest by 31st December of the year of admission, failing which the admission of the student concerned shall be cancelled without notice.
- A student shall have to pay the required fees at the time of admission.
- Admission shall be in the first year of a course. The principal shall satisfy himself that the student possesses the required knowledge of Sanskrit for pursuing a particular course of study.
- The principal may, depending on the local conditions and other exigencies, relax a particular rule, under intimation to H. Q. Office.
The following fees will be charged from the students admitted to the campus of the Sansthan:
FOR PRAK-SHASTRI, SHASTRI, ACHARYA, VIDYAVARIDHI, SHIKSHASHASTRI, SHIKSHACHARYA
|Shikshastri First Year Fee Rs.||Prakshastri, Shastri, Acharya||Vidyavaridhi||Shikshshastri, Shikshacharya ( Common Fee)|
|Admission form for all student||---||Rs. 100/-||---|
|Extra curricular activities fee||Rs.120/-||Rs.200/-||Rs.50/-|
|Library Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs.150/-||Rs.5000/-||Rs.500/-|
|Exam Fee ( For Vidyavaridhi )||---||Rs.500/-||---|
|Art Craft Fee||Rs.50/-||---||Rs.50/-|
No refund (except the Library deposit) shall be made to a student who leaves the college after taking admission.
The following fees will be charged from the students admitted to the campus of the Sansthan: -
|Item||Shikshastri First Year Fee Rs.||Shikshastri Second Year Fee Rs.||Shikshacharya First Year Fee Rs.||Shikshacharya Second Year Fee Rs.|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1900.00||Rs. 1400.00||Rs. 1900.00||Rs. 1400.00|
|Departmental Magazine||Rs. 400.00||Rs. 400.00||Rs. 450.00||Rs. 450.00|
|Teaching Kit||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 500.00||Rs. 500.00|
|Other Activities Fee||Rs. 2000.00||Rs. 2000.00||Rs. 2000.00||Rs. 2000.00|
|Computer Work||Rs. 100.00||Rs. 100.00||Rs. 100.00||Rs. 200.00|
|Seminar Fees||Rs. 100.00||Rs. 100.00||Rs. 400.00||Rs.500.00|
|Group Photo fee||--||Rs. 200.00||--||Rs. 200.00|
|Extension Lecture||--||Rs. 300.00||Rs. 150.00||Rs. 250.00|
|Total||Rs. 5000.00||Rs. 5000.00||Rs.6000.00||Rs.6000.00|
|Item||Hostal Fees Rs.|
|Hostel Coution Money||Rs.2000.00|
|Maintenace Fees (Non-refundable Fee)||Rs.1000.00|