Prakrit Research and Studies
अमियं पाइयं णाणं ।
Various programmes organised by the prakrit study center. National Prakrit & Pali Seminar was held on 05-05/03/2019 at Jaipur Campus.
|Dr.Satendra Jain||Senior Research Fellow (Prakrit)||M.A.( Prakrit & Jainagam) Acharya(Jain darshan), NET., Ph.D.|
|Dr.Prabhat Das||Senior Research Fellow (Prakrit)||M.A.(Sanskrit, Prakrit, Jainology & Comparative religion)
Acharya(Jain darshan, Baudha darshan, Sanskrit Sahitya),
NET., SLET., Ph.D.
|Dr.Amit Kumar Jain||Senior Research Fellow (Prakrit)||M.A.(Sanskrit, Prakrit & Jainology) Ph.D.|
|Dr.Darshna Jain||Senior Research Fellow (Prakrit)||M.A.(Sanskrit, Prakrit & Jainology) Ph.D.|
Various Projects have been completed and published by the centre are as under:
- Collection of Bharatmuni's Natyashastras's Prakrit Refrences
(Sanskrit chhaya and Hindi Translation)
- Kasaya-Pahud (Sanskrit-chhaya).
- Rayanasar (Sanskrit-chhaya)
- Bhadrabahukriyasaar (Sanskrit-chhaya)
- Gyansaar (Sanskrit-chhaya)
- Aakhyanmanikosh (Hindi Translation of two Adhikaras)
- Darshanika Mimansa in Prakrit & Apabhransha Litt.
On going Projects:-
- Magadhi Prakrit-Ek-Khoj
- Aakhyanmanikosh (Hindi Translation of remaining Adhikaras)
- Dansanakaharayanakarandu- (Manuscript Editing and Hindi Translation)
- Gaharayanakosh- (Sanskrit chhaya & Hindi Translation)
- Vasudev Hindi(Sanskrit-chhaya)